Search for Candler Park homes by clicking here.
Candler Park is a beautiful neighborhood brimming with 1920s Craftsman bungalow homes, excellent parks, and a number of fun local shops, restaurants and businesses. CP is located on Atlanta’s east side near Emory University. The majority of homes in the neighborhood have been renovated and some are truly showplaces. Like many Intown neighborhoods, Candler Park is characterized by a real sense of community. Neighbors know one another and it’s even common to hear one of the clerks at Candler Park Market welcoming patrons by name when they walk in the door. Candler Park is one of those rare neighborhoods which has everything – restaurants, shops, local market, gourmet grocer, coffee shop, fish market, wonderful recreation venues, and super-easy access to MARTA rail. In addition to all that the neighborhood offers, Candler Park is only minutes away from: Little Five Points, Edgewood Shopping District, Emory University, City of Decatur, Downtown Atlanta, Midtown, Virginia-Highland, and the interstate.
- There are four separate commercial clusters in Candler Park with shops, eateries, and more.
- Candler Park is in the highly acclaimed Mary Lin Elementary School district
- Popular Streets in Candler Park include: McLendon, Moreland, Josephine, Candler Park Drive, Oakview, and Clifton. If there is a specific home or street you like in Candler Park, you can search for homes by street name or address.
- Bordering neighborhoods include Lake Claire, Druid Hills, Little Five Points, Edgewood, Inman Park and Kirkwood.
- Located in Dekalb County, Georgia – Zip code 30307
FESTIVALS & THINGS TO DO
- Earth Day / Sweetwater Fest in Candler Park
- Inman Park Festival & Parade
- Candler Park Tour of Homes
- Mid-Summer Music Festival
- Little Five Points Halloween Parade
- Fall Fest
- Candler Park Movie Night (on the lawn in Candler Park)
- Bike Path (running from Downtown Atlanta through Candler Park, ending in Stone Mountain)
- Candler Park Pool
- Lake Claire Pool
- Candler Park Golft Course
- Candler Park, complete with ball field, playground, pool and picnic pavilions
- Bass Park Athletic Fields
- Lake Claire Park
Search Candler Park Homes for Sale by clicking here.
Last updated on Feb 5, 2015 1:13:pm.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. This information is provided for consumers’ personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
© 2015 Georgia MLS. All rights reserved.
Today’s Market Trends for Candler Park *
|Median Listing Price:||$666,300||0.03%|
|Median Listing Price/Sq Ft:||$258.0000||0%|
|Total Listings Previous Months:JanuaryDecember||117113||0.04%-0.14%|
* All data pertains to single-family homes